California Prep Sutter 7-12 offers a World Language Academy which features a progressive structure allowing for flexibility regardless of ability level. Students are placed in classes based on ability level and on pathway for fluency in the chosen language.
- Allows students to learn the fundamentals of their chosen language, while completing projects and activities that connect to learning in all core content areas.
- Utilizes a project-based approach to learning activities that provide instant feedback to learners.
- Emphasizes vocabulary building, as well as the development and refinement of reading, writing, listening, and speaking skills to improve student learning
- Provides students with the ability to obtain fluency in their language of choice
- Aligns with the California and Common Core Standards and provides advanced placement (AP) options for students seeking college credit.
- Students select and learn the language of their choice and work towards proficiency
For a full list of learning and language options, please review our catalog for course offerings.